Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday's Top 10 – Favorite Cancelled TV Shows

I'm sure I forgot some 'all-time' greats, but here's what I'd consider my favorite cancelled shows.


10. I Love Lucy (How can anyone hate this show?)
9. Streets of San Francisco (Okay, I know this is a weird one, but who doesn’t like a young, hot Michael Douglas? It was a past time for me to spend some time with my dad and we’d watch re-runs of this together)
8. Alias (Smart and Sexy? I love Jennifer G.)
7. Friends
6. Saved By the Bell (Oh, Zach – I think you had to be my first crush – If only all the High School boys were as cool as you)
5. Beverly Hills 90210
4. ER
3. Sex and the City
2. Gilmore Girls
1. Veronica Mars (Have I mentioned before that I <3 Kristen Bell – because I do. How could anyone cancel this pretty, smart, sassy PI? Stupid WB)

What would be in your top ten?

No comments:

Post a Comment