Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Jr.Mr. Snowflake!

I haven’t known you all of your life, but I’m proud to be your step-mom. You are an amazing young man. I have NO IDEA how you turned into a young man (you were so little when I met you). I think you’ll grow into a wonderful man, just like your father, if you stay on this track. And I think that no matter what you decide to do when you grow up, whether it be a lawyer, mechanical engineer, or any of the other professions you’ve talked about, you’ll be great (although you do need to work on your arguing skills – even if your dad hates it when you and I get started - it’s practice for the future, right?) But for now, enjoy your day; enjoy entering this new phase in your life and the extra digit in your age.



I am very proud of you Jr.Mr.S. You are a great helper, an amazing example, a phenomenal athlete, and a fabulous step-son. I also need to add what a great (step) brother you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment