Friday, March 26, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Fill in the Blank Friday is happening once again over at Life of a Busy Wife. Here are my answers to this weeks questions:

1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was it's okay to screw up, as long as you work you hardest and learn from the screw up.

2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to St. Judes Hospital.

3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be lots and lots of Mexican food.

4. My hair is kind of blah today.

5. If at first you don't succeed try, try again. I believe that everyone has their own special talents, and you can't succeed at everything you try, as long as you give it your best that is all that matters to me.

6. I have always wanted to travel around the world and see other places.

7. Oh...and by the way I want to know why some people get all the chances in the world - even though they're screw-ups, but if you work hard and are a good person, you get walked all over.

How would you fill in the blanks?

No comments:

Post a Comment