Friday, March 19, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Fill in the Blank Friday is happening once again over Life of a Busy Wife. Here are my answers to this weeks questions:

1. Today I am wearing my pink company polo shirt (that I freaking spilled some of my lunch on – grr) and grey pants.

2. My favorite childhood food was Italian food and my favorite food now is um…just about anything that’s bad for me (Mexican food, pizza, Italian food, chips, etc).

3 A day that I am too busy to eat all day (ugh – that happened a couple days this week) is a day that I am too busy. This was kind of a lame question, eh?

4. The last movie I saw was Did you hear about the Morgans? on netflix and the next movie I want to see is I’m not sure – a lot of them – I saw the commercial for Ghost Writer this morning, but I probably won’t see it until it hits Netflix :(.

5. My favorite smell is a clean house with the windows open and the breeze blowing in because it makes me feel so relaxed.

6. A weird little quirk I have is – I’m not sure – maybe my husband knows my weird quirks – at least he loves me enough to put up with them too.

7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I’m an organizer and that I’m not very outgoing/shy.

How would you fill in the blanks?

No comments:

Post a Comment