Friday, March 12, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Fill in the Blank Friday is happening once again over at life of a busy wife. Here are my answers to this weeks questions:

1. The best day ever was the day my children were born, the day Mr. S asked me to marry him, our wedding day.

2. My favorite meal of the day is dinner because – I’m not really sure – just because it seems to be the only one I’m not rushing through or eating at my desk.

3. This weekend we have basketball practice, a wrestling tournament, drill team practice, March birthdays, and if I get around to it I need to go grocery shopping and clean my house – along with a million other things I’m sure.

4. Never in my life have I been so happy I got a divorce than I did this morning. 

5. The only thing better than being at home is being at home with nothing to do but relax and snuggle with the family.

6. I could really do with some sort of stress reliever – ugh, after this morning I wanted to kick a cat I was so frustrated.

7. The most recent thing I bought myself was socks – so exciting, huh?.

How would you fill in the blanks?

No comments:

Post a Comment