Friday, February 26, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Fill in the Blank Friday is happening once again over life of a busy wife. Here are my answers to this weeks questions:

1. When I'm nervous I start getting red blotches on my chest and face.

2. My favorite item(s) in my closest are my shoes and my skirts. Well, my shoes always seem to migrate to the mudroom and the kitchen. At the end of the week I have to carry them all back up and put them in their boxes again (poor shoes). I love my skirts – but it’s been SO LONG since I’ve gotten to wear them. My skirts are more summery, so wearing tights just isn’t the same in the winter (Please start warming up soon so I can wear my cute skirts again).

3. Working out or watching good trashy tv is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.

4. My favorite childhood memory is my hot dog stand when we were moving into a new house when I was like 4 or 5. It’s one of the few memories I have of my grandfather (dad’s side) anymore. Basically, all the guys were dragging in furniture and I guess I must not have been getting enough attention because I got behind something and started yelling out that I had hot dogs and lemonade for sale. Everyone ignored me until my grandfather (papa) walked through and he bought his hot dog and lemonade and made a big deal about how yummy it was.

5. Something you may not know about me is that I am a major worry wally, I am always stressing out about something, and I get set off by the littlest things.

6. A true friend is someone who is there for you in the good times and the bad. Who will listen to you complain about the same thing over and over, and will be there for the times you are laughing the hardest. A true friend knows how to listen, and supports you even if they don't think that is the best decision.

7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is that I care deeply about everyone and would do anything for them if they needed me.

How would you fill in the blanks?

No comments:

Post a Comment