Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Jr.Ms.Snowflake!

My sunshine.

Jr. Ms. S...
my curious...
CrAzY...
Carefree Jr. Ms. S ...
is ten. 10!!!
J, you truly are an amazing child.
You’ve been with me through a lot of ups and down kid, and even though we had some extreme heartbreaks and joy - you’re just as sweet as always. You have so many great and exciting changes ahead in your next ten years. You’re such a fascinating kiddo and I know that you’ll just blow me away even more. I love your interest in science and animals and your huge appetite for books. As much as you want to shun the “girlie” things, I love how from time to time it peeks out and you are a truly beautiful young woman already. Your big smiles fill my heart. I love how you’re such a great big sister and how you teach your sister (and step brothers) and listen to her (them), even when I know it’s annoying to you sometimes. I love how brave you are about trying new things, it’s important to try every experience you can – you’ll never know if you like something or will exceed in big ways unless you try.

You are still my little sunshine. You brighten my day each morning and I couldn't live without your sweet smile.
and oh, how sweet it is....
I love you ALWAYS, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment