Friday, March 5, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Fill in the Blank Friday is happening once again over at Life of a Busy Wife. Here are my answers to this weeks questions:


1. One thing I MUST do before I die is visit Europe or Bora Bora – I’m not picky, just want to do some world traveling.

2. I would rather sleep in and have a good weekend day than have to get up early and fight with the kids to get ready and out the door any day.

3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be listen to the advice others give you, don’t be so hard headed that you think you know what’s best.

4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd buy our dream house, new cars, pay off a bunch of bills, take a WONDERFUL vacation with the kids. I would also donate some to charity and invest the rest for our future.

5. The best surprise ever was finding out I was pregnant – both times.

6. My biggest fault is I push myself too hard, rather than relying on the help of others, how much more efficient would I be if I delegated better?

7. My biggest strength is Consistency, Harmony, Responsibility, Arranger, and Relater. Its funny this question came up, the girl that *might be my new boss* just gave me a book so that I could figure out what my biggest strengths were. I wasn’t really too surprised that these came up in the test – maybe I can capitalize on them now though with the plan they send you.

How would you Fill in the Blanks?

No comments:

Post a Comment