Monday, December 28, 2009

Ugh, exes!

Have I mentioned before that I hate exes?!  They really, really suck.  I still need to recap our Christmas week (it was quite different/interesting than planned), but I thought I could skip ahead and tell you about a "nice" facebook message that was left for me by my stupid ex.

This is what I had waiting for me today...
I'm really offended by this message.  HE did not bother to call, email, send a message pigeon prior to the holidays - it's NOT my responsibility to coordinate his visits, he has to make an effort (he hasn't since November and then it didn't work out for his schedule and he never got back to me about when he did want to see them again).  He did not call, email, or send a message by reindeer or something during the holiday blizzard.  No, he decided to make this comment AFTER the holiday and it's MY fault he didn't see his kids.  Granted, I don't have ALL of his kids since he has so many by three different women, but I still take real offense to this.  Ugh!  He's such an ass.  I'm SO glad I divorced his dumb butt.

Exes and sharing holidays suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment