Monday, December 21, 2009

I Love Christmas...Busy, Busy week ahead

This will probably be my last post before Christmas, if it is I hope everyone has a happy, safe, merry Christmas. Hopefully you’ll find your stockings full and your wish lists under your trees.


This week as I said is going to be really busy. Today I have a work party to go to called “Top Gun”. Basically we play a bunch of bar games and pick on each other and then the winner gets bragging rights for the next year. For the last few years the Air guys have won, so we’re hoping someone in the “Dump” group wins this year (although it will probably not be me unless my partners help my score).


Tomorrow I am helping at LMS’s Christmas Party at school. We’re playing Snowball Relay Race and Pin the Nose on Rudolph. Fun, fun! I also have to get all of the kid’s gifts wrapped while they’re all out of the house.

Wednesday, I was supposed to go to Minneapolis for Mr. S’s company’s Christmas Party, but since we couldn’t find a babysitter for all the kids, I decided to stay home with them. The girls and I will bake and watch movies and when the boys get to the house Wednesday evening we’ll make mini pizzas and watch movies. I’m not sure if Mr. S will drive up or not since we’re already under a winter storm warning until 6 pm on Thursday, but we’ll see.

Thursday/Christmas Eve, we’ll have our Christmas at Mr. Ss aunt’s house and eat dinner together. During the day I’ll probably do the prep cooking for Thursday.

Friday/Christmas, we’ll open presents with the kids and then the boys have to go to “crazy’s” house for the day. I’ll cook for us and Mr. S’s grandparents (ugh – I’m going to be so busy – what was I thinking taking on Christmas dinner?) and we’ll probably watch a lot of football and movies.

Saturday the boys come back and we have to get ready for another wrestling tournament on Sunday.

What are your plans for Christmas?

Merry Christmas all!

No comments:

Post a Comment