Monday, December 7, 2009

I Love Christmas...Holiday Programs

Gotta love the holiday programs that go with the season.  The kiddos all had their holiday program last Thursday night.  The thing about this school though is that they sing the SAME SONGS EVERY YEAR - Ugh.  At the girls old school, they did a new program every year, so at least you had something different, but not this school.  Oh well.  I only have to listen to them 4 more years (I've already heard them the last three).
The kids looked really adorable.  The girls were very excited about dressing up in the wedding dresses again and I added a cute little sweater from Old Navy.


Kindergarten (Twin Snowflakes)


(TS2 is on the bottom row in the purple shirt) I was disappointed that we sat so far back, I only got heads and I didn't get TS1 because he was too short.
First Gade (LMS)


Fourth Grade (JMrS and JrMsS)


JrMsS is in the second row right in the middle and JrMrS is below her to the left.
Do you like to go to holiday programs?

No comments:

Post a Comment