Thursday, December 17, 2009

Psst...I have a secret

I'm not a very cook and cannot bake.  There are a few things I cook for meals that are out of this world, but I'm pretty limited.  So when the meal-making falls on my shoulders (Mr. S is great and cooks about half the time), I turn to my secret recipe weapon: KraftFoods.com


Generally, for weeknight meals, they have a large range of choices that require ingredients generally already in your pantry/freezer.  For instance, on Tuesday night I made Crispy, Creamy, Cheesy Chicken.  I had all the ingredients already at home (amazing - I actually didn't have to go to the grocery store!) and it was super fast and easy.  Mr. S and the girls LOVED it, there were no leftovers (too bad, it was very yummy).  I've also used this site for kid's parties and potlucks and always get complimented on my creativeness and how good everything is.
They also offer tons of coupons for Kraft Foods items when you're shopping.
So as all the holiday parties and potlucks, and meals start up in the next week and you need some creative ideas (although if you're like me you've already had a few), here's one site that has never failed for me.
Do you have any secret sources for great recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment