Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Love Christmas...My dream wish list

If I was a really good girl (yeah, right) and the amount didn’t matter, this is what I would ask Santa for this year.


1. A new digital camera.
We have a really nice camera, but it’s getting a lot of miles put on it. Plus the quality of the photos and videos isn’t as nice as the newer ones. I’m sure I could get a lot of use out of it at sporting events, kid’s activities, and on vacations.

2. Bella’s closet from Breaking Dawn.
If you’ve read Breaking Dawn (part of the Twilight series), then you know that one of her birthday gifts is a GIGANTIC closet filled with outfits and shoes and accessories for EVERY occasion. I’m so jealous.

3. A new car.
Although my car does pretty well, especially after replacing the engine this year when it cracked from the cold, I’d still love a new car. My kids don’t ride as much in my car anymore, so it’d be nice to have something that doesn’t still have every snack they’ve ever eaten while commuting stuck down in the seats. I know we really need a better family vehicle before I think about my next vehicle purchase, so maybe Santa could either bring me the family car or the sporty car…I won’t be too picky.



4. A nice family vacation.
This year may be a little tight for us financially and Mr. S and I are thinking about foregoing our yearly ski vacation. It makes me kind of sad since the kids progressed so much in ski school last year. As stressful as it is traveling with the 5 kids, I do enjoy our vacations, and I know we’re building life-long memories for them.

5. 2 pink lines.
Okay, Santa can’t bring me this one. Although we’re crazy busy enough with five kids and if we added another we’d have to start thinking about more space or something in the house, plus there’s the whole working thing, but my first and foremost lottery dream would be to give up my job, build a bigger house and have a baby or two with Mr. S. Is that too much to ask for Santa/Powerball?

What is your ultimate wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment