Thursday, December 3, 2009

I Love Christmas...Top Ten Favorite Songs

To get me out of mu "funk" I'm going to focus on Christmas.  Like I said before I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the songs.  The list below is only my opinion of the top songs.

#10: Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Benda Lee.  When I'm in a mood or I'm getting ready for a holiday party, this is a fun one to listen to.

#9: Where are you Christmas by Faith Hill.  This is from the live action "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas".  Little tidbit: I actually heard that Mariah Carrey sang this for her ex-husband, but it was never released.  Too bad, how much more awesome would this some be with her voice?
#8: The Grinch Song. What's Christmas without the Grinch?
#7: The Christmas Song by Toni Braxton
#6: The Christmas Song by Alvin and the Chipmunks.  Again...what is Christmas without the Chipmunk song?  And who doesn't want a hooola hoop for Christmas?
#5: All I want for Christmas is You by LeAnn Rimes. 
#4: Deck the Halls by Mannheim Steamroller.  This song always gets me in the Christmas-y mood.
#3: Silent Night by Enya or Olivia Newton John.  I love Enya's version in Irish.  But for the english version, Olivia Newton John does a great job.
#2: The First Noel. I love this song, but the video attached is cute too.  They created the Nativity in Sims 2.
and my #1 favorite Christmas song is....
O Holy Night by Josh Grobin. This song always gives me goosebumps.  I love versions by Mariah Carey and Celin Dion too, but they sing too high for me, so I like this version a little better so the sing-along factor.  Plus, he has the additional verses to the song.


What are some of your favorite Christmas songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment