Friday, January 8, 2010

Al Gore had it right...but wrong

Al Gore is absolutely right about climate change....
                                                             ....but in the wrong direction.
We are NOT getting hotter...we're getting colder...
                                                                             WAY COLDER....
This is our forecast:

Seriously...we don't even get 0 degrees today.
I'm so sick of snow...and cold...and my toes being numb my whole commute into work.

Dear Spring, you can not come soon enough this year.  Please show your face soon.  I miss you.
Love, Mrs. Snowflake

What is the weather like where you live?

P.S. - if you send me messages rubbing it in that you live in AZ and it's 70 degrees - please keep your comments to yourself - and please know that I really hate you right now (Okay, I don't really hate you - but please package some of your weather and send it this way - PLEASE?).
P.P.S - also, if you do tell me about what great weather you have now, please remember that I get to rub it in during the summer when you're melting.  Sympathy goes both ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment