Monday, January 25, 2010

100 things that make me happy - the weather edition

Since the weather is crappy again (and school is out again), I thought I'd try to put a positive note on things and think about happy things.  Since all I'm thinking about is the crappy weather, I thought happy weather thoughts would be a good theme for today.
Here's my ten weather happy things:
1) Snow – in Colorado – while skiing.
2) That first warm spring morning when you walk outside in a jacket and realize you don’t need it.
3) When the sun is coming up or already up when I wake up in the morning for work.
4) When the sun is still up for hours after I get home from work.
5) The breeze that comes through the house when we get to leave the windows or deck door open.
6) The smell and sound of a nice spring rain.
7) Lightning
8) Watching the fireflies in the summer come out while sitting on the deck with my husband.
9) Snuggling by the fireplace
10) Sunshine

I'll take any kind of sunshine right now - even if there's snow in the picture
What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment