Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blogging in a blizzard

So I was going to write today about the action this last week, but I have "maybe" a more exciting topic.
As I've said before, mr.s and I seriously need some time together. Well, since his ex is being the most craziest person in the world and we don't have the boys as planned, my sister happened to be off so we have a sitter for the girls, I didn't have to work the second job tonight and we had a free date night in gift cards to use - we chose to make it a romantic night. Well until the blizzard of 2010 hit (hear me mother nature? We don't get more!)
All day I stressed about the snow and driving in whiteouts all day (seriously its so bad the interstate is closed). Mr s insists we'll be fine as long as I'm not having a panic attack every 2 seconds.
So I'm blogging in a blizzard, keeping my eyes off the road, and praying for the freaking wind to stop.
How desparate have you ever been for a date?

No comments:

Post a Comment