Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm Sorry and FYI

Apparently my last blog upset some people and I’m sorry for that. This has been my anonymous blog/personal diary and I only set up RSS feeds to Facebook to also keep friends and family in the loop and share photos.

I had every intention of pulling off the last blog from Facebook before it was read, but since Facebook is unpredictable about when they post it (anywhere from 10 mins to 2 days), I was not able to shield those who were hurt. I’m very sorry you were and that was not my motive for writing that way – I’m hurting – I’m emotional – I just wanted to do an emotional dump, and again, I thought it was only to my anonymous blog. I purposely keep it that way to protect myself, my children, and family and friends. The only detailed information you have is what town we live in – other than that I have been very careful about names, places of occupation, etc.

I appreciate all of you who have called and emailed today to make sure I’m okay. Yes – I will be, just not at the moment. As I said, I’m very hurt by the things that happened this weekend (and additional things that happened on Facebook this morning – god, don’t you love technology?). I’m very emotional over the hurt, my physical pain, the poor immunity and lack of sleep. Most times I let things like this roll of my back like water on a duck, but I’m really having a hard time overcoming all of this. I appreciate the friends and family that recognize that and have reached out to me, and I hope that those of you who took it the wrong way can somehow see my side and accept my apology.

Because of this incident I will no longer RSS feed to my Facebook profile. For those of you that have been following the kids and all of our craziness, you will have to go to my blog instead. If you need that address, please message me. Understand that I will continue to use the blog as my sounding board/emotional dump, so if you might be too sensitive to that, please just call me, let’s go to coffee and catch up instead.

The majority of the time I put EVERYONE else ahead of myself, that’s the curse of being a mom I think. I truly do want to put people ahead of my own needs, but I’ve just hit the point where I need a little support. Please recognize that I’m shouting out for a lifesaver at this point – I’m drowning. Again, it’s about ME, not YOU.

I AM NOT OKAY. I will be eventually I’m sure, just not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment