Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Recap

This year we did things a little different. We only had the girls and Mr. S and I have been SOOO sick. We also changed our routine and headed over to Mr.S's aunts house for an early dinner and drawing names for Christmas. She always makes the best food. We got to see Mr. S's little cousin that just had surgery - it's so amazing how kids bounce back so fast!
So this yearJrMsS was  Cleopatra (originally planned on being a dead bride) and LMS was a Southern Belle (originally planned on being a cat).

I got a little over-zelous with the eyeliner and you can't see what I did with the green eye shadow - looks awesome with her green eyes!



Little Woody and his brother...Buzz Lightyear... 
 After dinner, we headed into town so that the girls could go trick-or-treating. I was actually being a little sentimental - this may be my last year with JrMsS wanting to be around - next year she may only want to go with her friends :(
As I mentioned before, MrS and I have been really sick the last week, so we took the "lazy" way out.  We followed the girls in our vehicle. I felt like such a bad parent - but there was no way I would have been able to walk up and down the hills in the cold with out hacking and coughing to death. The girls had tons of fun though - and that's all that matters. Luckily, since we live in the middle of *nowhere*, we just got to come home and relax.
Girls going through their haul.

 How did you spend your Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment