Friday, February 19, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Kaitlin from Life of a Busy Wife has been doing fill in the blank Friday, and I decided to participate. Here are my answers to the questions:

1. If I could medal in an Olympic event it would be the skeleton. Why? I’m not really sure – just seems like a really funny name.

2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take My husband, my kids, and Costco/Sam’s Club (yeah I can bring a building if I want to okay?).

3. Blood from anyone but me and heights are my most irrational fears.

4. I'd rather work my job everyday, than be a teacher at a school everyday. (You teachers have ALL my respect – I have NO IDEA how you do it)

5. I am feeling really sick today – I should have stayed home and curled up on the couch with my blanket and just vegged out.

6. I should really be finishing a report, but I am doing this instead. Whoops.

7. One of my favorite things in all the world is snuggling with husband.

How would you fill in the blanks?

No comments:

Post a Comment