Sunday, March 18, 2012

Another Birthday

They come every year, but it still always surprises me when it comes. So...I'm another year older and hopefully wiser than a year ago.

My group at work was really sweet...although I got in to the office before 6 am on my birthday (had to go to a bunch of meetings out of town that day), my group had my desk all decorated and presents on my desk. I work with the best group of people :)

Mr S got me a really sweet card....


For my main gift from Mr S, I asked that he take all of us to a Hockey game (I got a really great deal from GroupOn). So, the day after my biirthday, we had a quick dinner at a sports bar downtown and then walked to the Civic Center to watch the Omaha Lancers! We all really enjoyed the Cheifs' game we went to for Mr. S's and the twins' b-day, so I thought I'd keep with the theme...

They were a little shy at first, but they really got into it by the end of the second period.



JrMsS trying to look cool (with food on his face) :P

my sister even got to join us :)
What do you like doing for your birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment