Saturday, January 29, 2011

Low..just freaking low...

Okay - I know this is another pity party, but I just don't understand why I can't do anything right.
  • I can't lose weight right - I eat fairly well - I know I need to get more exercise but when am I suppossed to do that between working my full time job, part time job, doing the kid stuff, cleaning house, etc? Please tell me where that fits in and doesn't interfere with sleep - if I lose that - I'll be screwing up more than I already am right now.
  • I'm not a good mom - LMS has been sick the last couple of days. For the most part the kids are very healthy - the last week or so, they've all been passing some cold around. LMS has had a fever on and off for three days now. I sent her to school yesterday - she probably should have stayed home, but NO - I HAD to go to work. I did call into my other job since there was no one to watch her, but she's still not better. I left her home today with Mr S while I went to JrMsS's BB tournament, but that didn't help - she woke up this evening with another fever! Guess I need to take her in tomorrow.
  • I'm also a bad mom because the whole time I was at the BB tournament - I was stressing about not getting work done and complained through text the whole time to Mr S about how much my butt and back hurt from sitting in the bleachers all day. They played some really tough teams and I cheered of course - but being there today was the LAST place I wanted to be. How horrible is that?!!
  • I can't heal right - I'm still hurt from last November and now the kids have passed me some cold - my head is so full of "cotton" it's not even funny. I feel like crap!
  • I can't be a good wife - I really have no idea why Mr. S is with me. I'm a stress ball all the time, I'm hurt by tings he's done/not done and so I take that back out on him. Because he's OBSESSED with something - I HATE it. that's horrib;e - right?
  • The worst of my lows right now is work - I'm so sick of my f-ups! Yesterday I was suppossed to pull a survey from a website for work. I left work early to pick up LMS (trying to be a good mom), but I was only able to pull the links to it before my stupid ass internet gave out (I don't know why it's been such a pain - that and my stupid remote connection to work). I figured I was fine since the only way to get to the survey was if you knew the freaking page name! Of course not - I'm not that lucky - while I was at the tournament - someone freaking found it and submitted a survey. The worst of it is that our client is a SPAZ and freaks about the littlest things. The other day they made me add this SPAZ lady to the email submissions - so there's no way to even TRY to cover/spin what happened. What is freaking wrong with this picture?! I STRESS about work and totally ignore my life half the time for it - when I do decide to live my life and support my kids and not worry about work - shit like this happens!!! I emailed my boss and others that will get chewed by our stupid ass client when they call (I screwed up a public email a couple weeks ago that they got chewed out for - I didn't realize it until they got the call - GOD!) I still don't think everything will be okay though. I'm probably screwing myself at work - I'm so screwed...
So, seriously, I feel like shit right now and I don't know how to fix any of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment