Saturday, February 5, 2011

Messed up system

I will NEVER understand our stupid welfare and child support system. Welfare is a given - it's f-ed up and none of the pussy politcians are going to do anything about it.

I used to think the child support system was okay - not perfect, but it worked. Not any more...

I've had to pay over $3000 to go after him for child support that was ORDERED by the court. He's run off AGAIN and is not paying AGAIN. He deserves to be in jail, but he's apparently just allowed to run around and do whatever he wants without ANYONE going after him.

Today I got a letter in the mail from child support services. I thought it was something about my case. Um NO! It was a freaking letter saying I wasin CONTEMPT because I hadn't reported changing jobs and providing health insurance for my kids. Are you f-ing kidding me?!!! First, I changed jobs THREE years ago. Second, my kids are not on medicaid, so OBVIOUSLY they're getting healthcare from somewhere, right? Third, they even had that I was on Blue Cross Blue Shield - if they can find that out - then can't they find out that the kids are ALSO on my policy?!!

I can't believe this. I'm calling Monday and screaming at this Jackie case worker woman. Seriously. I'm SO sick of the system. Why would you go after me?!! I'm not on welfare or any sort of support for my kids - yet I'M the one you're going to go after?!!

Ugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment