Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Catching up

It's amazing how much we rely on the electronics around us (I know I'd be LOST without my Android now). New Years Day our router decided to crap out on us and it took us several calls with the internet company, a new router, and several more calls with the internet provider to finally get going again. So now that we're back in business and I have a free evening, here's what the Snowflakes have been up to the last couple of weeks:

My parents had to go back to AZ :( It was nice to have them around - I feel bad that we hardly did anything, mostly because I felt so crappy most of the time. We did get to have a nice dinner their last night here.



Playing with the panoramic again :)
New Years eve I had to work at the stupid restuarant and didn't get off until about 9:30 - by then Mr S was already mostly asleep and didn't want to go out to the party we were invited to. He promised to stay awake, but was in bed by 11 pm. The girls and I watched Deadliest Catch for a while and played UNO. At midnight we toasted with sparkling wine (they were so funny about drinking real wine - they barely got any in a glass) :P  Sadly, I didn't even get a new years kiss :( oh well...guess he'll have to make it up all this year, huh?
Silly girls - 1 hour before 2011!

New Years Day we spent most of the day watching football games and eating WAY too many snacks - and not using the internet :(


Sunday, JrMsS had a Basketball tournament in Council Bluffs. They won all but one game this year - they lost all of their games that day :(

This weekend we had a Wrestling Tournament. The place was INSANE and the boys didn't have their best day - probably because their stupid mom wore them out the day before and allowed them to whine and other crap she does all day. It was a LATE one - we didn't get home until about SEVEN! (wow - how old do I sound?)



I like the sports shooting on my new camera - you know how you always try to get the great action shots? I always missed them before.


See my new haircut :)
Coming home that night was NO fun - it was so slick and snowy. We ended up taking a snow day yesterday.

Playing with the panoramic again - I love my new camera



JrMsS helping with shoveling - I of course took this picture from inside the warm house - I'm such a loving mother :)

I took this one EVEN further from the cold - sitting by the fireplace :)

So, that's been our last week and a half - finally got all caught up with most of the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment