Friday, April 9, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Life of a busy wife hasn't been doing Fill in the Blank Friday for a couple of weeks - so I went to her source "the little things we do" and pulled her questions...
1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was I’m not sure – I’ve never really ate anything weird, except for maybe my Subway turkey-I mean jalepeno-sandwiches.


2. My best friend is the greatest. He's funny and sweet and pretty darn cute. Oh yeah...and by the way Mr. S...it's you :) .

3. If I could live in a different era it would be the 1950's because I really like the idea of cooking in heels and pearls, plus I feel like things were probably simpler then...not perfect, but simpler .

4. I like simple nights – like tonight – easy dinner, Mr. S and I talked, the kids played, we hung out outside – it was nice.

5. If you only know one thing about me it should be that I’m loyal, pretty much to a fault.

6. My favorite book of all time is - I can’t really answer this one – I have SO many favorites – I guess it would be anything on my bookshelves because when I’m out of “new stuff” I drag out the old ones and read them over and over.

7. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is probably just hair spray to keep my curls in place – I’m not really a beauty product kind of girl .

8. Blogging is something that makes me very happy. It's been such a great way to express myself.

9. If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with George Clooney – he’s so yummy :).

10. One of the best feelings in the world is when I’m not feeling all that great about myself and one of the kids come out of the blue and say that I’m pretty or that I’m a good mom.

How would you fill in the blanks?

No comments:

Post a Comment