Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful...

In honor of Thanksgiving, I'd like to put down what I'm thankful for:
  • My husband and children.  They are my life, what I live for.  I'm so lucky to have a wonderful husband, and happy (most of the time) healthy kids.
  • For my extended family and friends.  Without them I wouldn't have an unbelievable amount of love and support behind me all the time.
  • My health.  Although I really take it for granted and don't take care of myself as well as I should, I'm very lucky to be very healthy.
  • My job.  As much as I may hate it some days, or wish I could stay at home instead, I'm very thankful for the job I have as so many this year do not.
  • All the blessings we've recieved this year.  For everything that surprised us, and that happened when we least expected it to, I'm thankful for those.
Hope everyone has a Happy, Safe Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment