Friday, August 13, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

In honor of birthdays (I'll have a double/triple b-day post tomorrow), here's some fill in the blanks for birthdays...

1. Birthdays are: I'm not a fan - I don't like the attention that I'm getting older.  If we're celebrating anyone else's, then no problem - I'll go ALL out.

2. My favorite birthday memory was I'm not really sure - like I said - I try to block them out...

3. A birthday tradition I (or my family) has is my mom used to make strawberry shortcake only on my birthday every year - it seemed to be right when strawberries came out and she was craving them (she didn't make them because they were my favorite cake - it was all about her)  :)

4. If I had to choose one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays hence forward, I would choose: can I order anything from Bonefish - that would probably be my favorite place for a b-day and they YUMMY food.

5. My birthday is on March 8th.

6. If I could take a birthday trip I would go to I don't know - that's REALLY hard - Mexico, Hawaii...just anywhere fun!

7. The best gift I've ever received for my birthday was two things stand out the most in my mind.  The first was my kitty I got when I was ten - my dad HATED cats, but he loved me enough to pick me out a great one.  The other would have to be the time Mr.S bought me blue tulips, but they weren't.   He'd been SO inistant that I HAD TO have blue tulips - silly HyVee PAINTED purple ones blue!

How would you fill in the blanks?

No comments:

Post a Comment