Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bad, Bad Blogger...

 
So I had every intention to write my honey's and stepson's b-day blog on their b-day.  However I cooked, and cooked, and cooked for their party/b-day dinner and ran out of blogging time - I even have a blister to prove the hard work :(

I mean to make it up the next day, and then the next and the next while I was on my work trip to Wyoming.  As boring as WY is (sorry, but it was most of the time) I still didn't find the time to make up the b-day post and talk about my trip, or the first day of school or anything.

My plan was to blog about everything in addition to JrMrS's first f-ball game this weekend, but after working almost 90 HOURS last week, I decided to completely veg this weekend - I'm such a slacker. 

So please bear with me, I WILL catch up this week - It's just going to be in one HUGE chunk - sorry.

So if there was a Bad Blogger award going around - it'd be awarded to me.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment