Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

The last few years have been very nice. This year however turned into a HUGE mess.

I really try to make it special for Mr. S and the kids. This year at least we didn’t have a wrestling tournament the day of. Friday morning I decided that I’ve had NO TIME for my things so I spent 45 minutes running to the store to get the girls their Valentine’s presents, cards and class party stuff. LMS and I spent some time Saturday afternoon putting together the goody bags for her class (I’m sad I haven’t been able to take the time to go to their class parties this year – I’m such a bad mom).

I also bought goodies and BAKED cupcakes and cookies for Jason and the kids on Saturday afternoon before I went to work at the restaurant.

Yummy Gingerbread cookies

Yes - they're not chocolate, but they're still yummy
I also got Mr. S a two-some special at this virtual golf place. I figured he could go and have a guy’s night with one of his friends or something. It sounded cool anyway and I know he always complains about not having the money for golf. For my Valentine’s gift I got some pretty roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment