Friday, November 25, 2011

Fall Cath-Up #2 - Halloween

As a child, I never really got the whole "Halloween" experience so for my children, I make sure they get it :)

First, the kids carved their pumpkins...

The cat had to come and check out why the kids were outside and not giving HER attention.



JrMrS's pumpkin - - not sure where the dorky little cow came from :)


What's more dangerous than 5 kids with knives? When you figure it out...please let me know so I'm sure not to do that too.

TS1's on left back, LMS on front left, JrMsS did the "cat" pumpkin on the right back and TS2 made a "chair" pumpkin on the front right. (and there's that silly cow again)


 I helped at LMS's classroom party on Halloween...


Silly girl.

After school, we got to work on getting ready for Trick or Treating...



She's a PRETTY vampire (not to be confused with a SCARY one) :) and dude, now the cow is inside one of the pumpkins :)

A MAD Hatter. She's so adorable and grown up in one :)

The scary thing is that she attended her FIRST dance!!! YIKES!! She attended the haunted dance at the Woodbine Saddle Club with one of her friends.

The day went smoothly except for the crappy ex...ugh...that woman upsets me SO much! I'm a "little" vindictive though ( I swear only a little). I decided to "piss" on her territory so she knew she's NOT in control of me and the girls and we walked over to trick or treat at her house (where she was lazily sitting on the porch swing while the twins handed out candy). We just so happened to cross the street with a couple of moms of boys in our older two's class and she shouted hello to them. The dissed her though! And on top of that, they passed her house with the kids without stopping. Wow! I alsways thought those two were so sweet...guess it's not to everyone :) Hee.hee...like I said, I'm really not vindictive, but it made me feel better and we ended up skipping her house.

What did your kids (you) go as for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment