Friday, November 25, 2011

Fall Catch-Up Post #1 - Fall Sports

I truly do have good intentions with this blog...my schedule and energy just don't always match my intentions :)

So here's what the Snowflake have been up to this fall...

After school begins, all of the kids get heavily involved in sports.

JrMrS played football...He's #20 this year...

Good tackle!


JrMsS played Volleyball....


LMS also played Volleyball and I co-coached her team....


 For the last practice, we had a "fun practice" and I brought puble and gold treats :)



Our team won 3rd place in the tournament!

I guess I also need to throw in the Homecoming game. It's such a fun tradition...



 Now we're into winter sports. The boys are all doing wrestling and the girls are doing Basketball (which I'll get pictures of soon...I promise)
 TS2 got 2nd place, TS1 got 1st place and JrMrS got 3rd place.
 The first place boy just HAD to do his "goofy" face picture :)

What sports do your kids do or your family is most interested in fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment