Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Reason #1 for why not having two jobs is a good thing

Yes, I'm still working like crazy,but this weekend I actually sat back and realized how nice it is to only have to work one job. Friday I didn't have to race out because I had to get to my crappy second job - yes I got stuck at work until 5, but at least I got to come home after that and relax.
Saturday was when I really got to realize it. In the morning we had JrMrS's soccer game. The weather was so beautiful (and I got my first sunburn of the year-I spend all of the summer with one from all of the kids activities).


(I love the new soccer uniforms)

In the evening Mr s and I decided to implement "family night". LMS had a really cool overnight birthday party to go to, but the rest of us participated in our first official "family night". We took the kids golfing at the country club and had a lot of fun just hitting balls. And yes we were the nuts golfing in thue middle of the tornado watch (Middleton is only about 30 minutes from us). Thank God for the weather channel app.


Yep - that's MY daughter - She's so beautiful





After finishing golfing we had dinner at the club house and then came home to relax. The kids and I had fun "playing" with my new work iPad and trying to get through additional levels of angry birds. Ugh stupid angry birds....
Sunday I worked most of the day, but looking back I still felt like I got a decent amount of relaxing time. Totally looking forward to more weekends like this, well maybe with a little MORE relaxation time.

No comments:

Post a Comment