Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Cast

I'd like to introduce you to the cast of this crazy little bunch:
First there's Mr. Snowflake:

This is my love, my best friend.  He's currently 33 years old (don't tell him I told you).  He's a pretty laid back guy most of the time and enjoys hanging out around the house watching movies and sports, grilling, and working on his yard (that man is a NUT about mowing).  He also loves hunting and skiing and if you can't tell also loves the cold weather - yuck!  He also shares my love of traveling and eating/trying new places.

Junior Mr. Snowflake:
JMrS is currently 9 years old and in Fourth grade.  As you can tell he likes wrestling (this was his first first place).  He also likes playing football (tackle no less), baseball, and soccer.  He also loves to ski and hunt like his dad.  He's a great big brother (the majority of the time) and is a great helper around the house.

Junior Miss. Snowflake:
JMissS is also currently 9 years old and in the Fourth grade.  In fact, this year JMissS and JMrS are both in the same class and technically less than 48 hours apart in age.  Weird, huh?  As you can tell, she is an avid animal lover.  Currently she has two kittens.  She aspires to be a future scientist, I'm so proud of her.  When she's not with her animals, she helps with the kids and enjoys basketball and swimming. 

Little Miss Snowflake:
LMS is currently 6 years old and in First grade.  She is my girly-girl, my little cheese.  She's tons of girl and a lot of sass.  She loves swimming and soccer.  She also LOVES make up and dress up.  She loves her friends and flaunts her boyfriends - I swear, I have NO idea where she gets it from.

Twin Snowflake 1:
TS1 is currently 6 years old and in Kindergarten.  He's the more cautious of the twins.  He hangs a little low and sees how it works out for his brother before he tries things most of the time.  He likes his cars and lego men.  He also likes playing the Wii with the other kids.

Twin Snowflake 2:
TS2 is currently 6 years old and also in Kindergarten, although a different class than his brother.  If I had to pick any of the kids that are going to give us grey hair the fastest - TS2 is the one.  As you can tell he loves creepy crawlies and bugs.  There aren't many weeks my garage isn't hosting a bucketful of toads or turtles during the summer, along with his collections of spiders, lady bugs, grasshoppers and more.  Yuck!  He also loves all things sports and aspires to be like big brother JmrS.

And finally, there's me...
I'm a little bit neurotic and a whole lot of sweet (at least I think so).  I'm a striving over-achiever, that somehow seems to fall flat, but I get myself up and go for the next challenge.  One of these days I'll get it.  I'm blessed with a WONDERFUL husband, two beautiful daughters, and three really special step-sons.  I like to chill out and enjoy life as it comes, but need an outlet (like here) to let it all out.  I like working out, catching up on tv series (currently catching up on Desperate Housewives), and hanging out with my family.
So, that's us in a nutshell.  We're all so different, yet we make ONE happy family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment