Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Seriously! Where does time go?!

Once again, I have to admit to being a SUPER BAD blogger. I apologize. I have PLENTY of good excuses and LOTS of material for blogging. So please bear with me while I sort it all out. (when issue it would be an interesting three months +, I was not intending ton not blog for three months)

Some highlights:
1) the girls and I went on a REALLY fun trip to California
2) the kids have been SUPER busy with sports (softball, baseball, swimming, football, volleyball)
3) school started again - I can't believe I have 6th graders! (and 3rd and 2nd graders)
4) my great-grandmother passed away :(
5) we went on a super-fun birthday trip for mr s and the twins
6)The summer from hell:not only has work been NUTS (cant even figure out how we had time for so much fun), but we've also been flood watching/"fighting", had to clean up after the GROSSEST tenant ever, dealt with bad work commutes, and on top of flooding have had some very serious storms/rain to deal with. Well, all those things and dealing with mr s's CRAPPY, CRAZY ex (a whole bullet on it's own).

What have you been up to this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment